Friday, January 30, 2015

Sesame Street: I Can Remember

Now that Silas is a little older, he is tuning into the television more and more while it is on during the day. I figured I should probably have him watch something somewhat educational rather than stick to my favorites which are the TODAY show and The Price is Right :/ Our new line-up includes Curious George, Daniel the Tiger, and of course, Sesame Street.  


The other day, while watching Sesame Street, there was a clip where a young girl goes to the store to get a few things for her mother... "a loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butter". The clip is about remembering.  I thought nothing of it at the time, but when in repeated later that week, it resonated with me....  "Was that a clip from when I watched Sesame Street when I was little?" It seemed so familiar....  So I of course turned to Google to look it up.  Turns out, the clip "I can Remember" was recently remade from an older version.  I knew it!  

I remembered.

And here is the original for your viewing pleasure....

No comments:

Post a Comment