Tuesday, February 4, 2014

It's in the (diaper) bag.


1) Wet bag - (Diaper Junction) holds about 3 soiled cloth diapers when we are out and about. 
2) Wipes and JJ Cole travel changing pad
4. A little safety/medical booklet - has instructions for CPR, choking, and other medical situations that could arise.  I feel like it's a good idea to have that around, JUST IN CASE.
5) The classic toy keys (they used to be my brothers when he was a baby)
6) Hand sanitizer
7) A couple disposables left from longer trips (need to use these soon as he may not fit much longer)
8) Nursing Cover (barely used this because I usually plan outings around feedings/or if I am at  someones house I usually just step off into another room)
9) A little hat in case that noggin of his gets cold
10) Extra outfit in case there is a blow-out.. this one is simple and easy
11) Washcloth which we mainly use for eye goobers (that plugged tear duct can get goopy)
12) Baby care kit - this has stuff like thermometer, brush, nail clipper, ...also some baby Tylenol 
14) Extra pacifier
15) The bag... not a REAL diaper bag, but it does the job.  I think this one is just Converse brand



No comments:

Post a Comment