Monday, March 24, 2014

Finding Full Coverage

Although I am almost back to my pre-pregnancy weight , my body is definitely not in the same state as it once was.  My belly is a bit more stretched, loose, flabby, marked up... you get the idea (it would probably helped if I did some actual exercise though too).  So this swimsuit season, its full coverage for me.  I have been looking for simple one pieces and "tankinis" for a bit now and these are some of my top-picks.

1 // moontide -I actually bought this one already at and have worn it once, it's simple and fits well
2 // This two-piece is from Target and I like that the pattern isn't anything too crazy
3 // I love the anchors on this one-piece from Old Navy. Very nautical!
4 //  This one from Anthro is a bit out of my price range, but the color is absolutely gorgeous.
5 // Just a top from Target could go with some plain black bottoms (mixing and matching is great).
6 //  The Kuwaii - Another one piece that is a bit expensive.  The stripes are super cute though!

No comments:

Post a Comment