Monday, December 2, 2013

The holiday weekend

It is so sad that the long holiday weekend is now over, but I can say it was one of the best that I have had in years.  Why?  Well for one, we got to share it with a cute little baby, but also, because I didn't have to work!!  It actually felt like a REAL 4 day weekend.  Okay, I know I have not worked in months, but not working on a holiday weekend is something that has not happened in probably 15 years or something.  This whole being a stay-at-home-mom thing has its perks (thanks to my amazing husband who goes to work everyday that I am able to do this).

Thanksgiving day was spent first with my side of the family, and with Jordan's side in the evening.  Way too much food was consumed, but it was all very delicious (and the leftovers were just as good!).  
We have a lot to be thankful for this year!


I am especially thankful for these two boys...


Saturday was spent getting our Christmas tree....



and taking naps.....


Sunday we helped a friend get her tree! Silas was a great helper :)


Can't wait for the next long weekend....but first, I must shop!





No comments:

Post a Comment